Get a Group and Go!
It is never too soon to plan your next group event! For groups of 20 or more we offer substantial discounts off regular ticket prices for most of our season shows.
Additional benefits of organizing a group order include:
• Group seating
• Advance seat reservation with deferred payment
• Convenient payment options—including ways for group members to purchase their tickets individually online
• The ability to organize pre- or post-show receptions
• The chance to participate in outreach opportunities and artist interactions*
*subject to availability
Contact our group sales coordinator, Jesi Evans, for more information about bringing your group to IU Auditorium.
Planning Your Group Outing
Your group representative is always welcome to purchase tickets for the group as a whole, or you have the option of having each individual purchase their own tickets online through a custom promotional code. Either way, you can sit together!
- All orders are filled based on the best seats available. We will work with you to reserve seats in your desired section and location.
- Upon making your reservation, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order: the event title, date, time, number of tickets reserved, and, if applicable, your promo code, reception time and location, and pre- or post-show event.
- The final ticket purchases must be made two weeks prior to the event. After this date, the tickets you have on hold will be released to the general public.
- IU Auditorium Box Office and IUauditorium.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover as methods of payment. The Box Office also accepts cash and check.
- If your entire group’s tickets are being ordered and paid for by a single individual, we encourage you to pick them up at the Auditorium Box Office before the night of the event. For your convenience, the Auditorium Box Office is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and opens three hours before the start of any ticketed event. If group members are paying individually, they may simply print their tickets at home or upload to their mobile devices.