Conrad Prebys Amphitheater
Nestled between Bryan House and Jordan River, the Conrad Prebys Amphitheater is the perfect place to hold an outdoor concert or ceremony.
Six rows of locally mined and custom-made limestone benches look out over the picturesque IU Bloomington campus, making this space a beautiful spot to hold your special event.
- Professional event management
- Central location to campus buildings
- 360º seating available in adjacent meadow
- Limestone benches with recessed lighting
- On-site electricity and core-drilled sleeves for lighting positions
- Limestone seating – 280 people
- Western grass meadow – 500 people