IU Auditorium Circle of Friends
IU Auditorium's community of donors, or Circle of Friends, join corporate, philanthropic, and cultural leaders in ensuring IU Auditorium continues to thrive as a presenter of world-class performing arts in Bloomington. Their financial support is vital to the operation of this community treasure, and also helps foster educational opportunities for IU and Bloomington community members alike.
Circle of Friends contributions allow us to:
- Provide need-based scholarships for student employees and volunteers
- Present the highest quality artists and events
- Educate IU students and community members through masterclasses, outreach programs, internships, and more
- Partner with area non-profit organizations in our “Give the Magic” program, which provides tickets andeducational opportunities to underserved children throughout our community
*To see what we were able to accomplish with the support of the Circle of Friends in 2013-2014, we welcome you to view our annual report!
Plus, there are many perks of being a member of the Circle of Friends, including:
- Loyalty points for your contributions that go toward earning improved seat selections year-by-year. Learn more about our Loyalty Points system here.
- Priority ticket services: The service you deserve—no waiting in line!
- Advance Sales: When new shows are announced, you are always among the first to know and the first to buy.
- Great Performances: Enjoy the very best in Broadway, music, comedy, and more right in your hometown.
“I support and enjoy the varied schedule of programs and shows which the IU Auditorium brings to the Bloomington community, enriching all of our lives and affording us the opportunity to share this broad spectrum of “entertainment experiences” with friends and family, young and old.” —Jeanette Calkins Marchant
To become a Circle of Friends member simply give to the Auditorium in any denomination by calling our development office at (812) 855-8048, or you may process an donation online by clicking the Give Now button.
Individuals may become a member of the Circle of Friends, or if you are under the age of 45 you also qualify to be a Young Professional for the Performing Arts. To ensure that you are getting the most out of your membership and maximizing your personal contributions to the performing arts at IU Auditorium, we invite you to visit the pages in this section to learn about giving levels, matching gifts from your company, and planned and deferred giving.
For additional information about supporting IU Auditorium through individual or corporate gifts, sponsorships, gifts of stock, or bequests, contact:
Community and Corporate Relations