Circle of Friends
Enjoy the Privileges of Membership
The IU Auditorium Circle of Friends is comprised of caring members of the Auditorium family who share your interest in the performing arts. Circle of Friends contributions help the Auditorium to:
- Ensure the level of excellence and variety in programming at the Auditorium
- Maintain affordable ticket prices
- Fund annual student scholarships for our volunteer ushers
- Provide for the ongoing restoration of the Auditorium’s art collection
- Provide future funding needs for the maintenance of the Auditorium to ensure that it remains the premier performing arts facility in south central Indiana for future generations.
There are many perks of being a member of the Circle of Friends, including:
- Priority ticket services: The service you deserve—no waiting in line!*
- Advance Sales: When new shows are announced, you are always among the first to know and the first to buy.
- Great Performances: Enjoy the very best in Broadway, classical, jazz, and more in your hometown.
“I support and enjoy the varied schedule of programs and shows which the IU Auditorium brings to the Bloomington community, enriching all of our lives and affording us the opportunity to share this broad spectrum of “entertainment experiences” with friends and family, young and old.” -Jeanette Calkins Marchant
Your charitable gift to the IU Auditorium Fund may receive both federal and Indiana income tax benefits. Cash contributions may be made with personal or corporate check by mail. Gifts may be made by online using Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
*Orders are filled by giving level and date received prior to general public ticket sales.
How To Join
Print a donation form, fill it out completely, and fax to (812) 855-4244.
Print a donation form, fill it out completely, and mail with donation to:
IU Auditorium Fund
Community & Corporate Relation Department
1211 East Seventh Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
For additional information about supporting IU Auditorium through individual or corporate gifts, sponsorships, gifts of stock, or bequests, contact:
Community and Corporate Relations Manager