It is never too soon to plan your next group event! For groups of 20 or more we offer substantial discounts off the regular ticket price for all our season shows and more. Benefits of being a group ticket holder include a reserved block of seating, pre- or post- show receptions in our hospitality suites when available, opportunities to attend cast meet-and-greets or pre-performance talks, and the EZGroup online system!
The EZGroup online system allows you to conveniently reserve a block of seats for your group and pay for your tickets separately. We are currently accepting group reservations through April 2013. Use our online reservation request form or call us at (812) 855-1103 for more information about the EZGroup system and bringing your group to IU Auditorium.
Many of the 2012-2013 shows are selling fast so be sure to place your group order today to get the best seats!
Planning Your Group Outing
- Planning your group outing is easy with EZGroup. Your group representative is always welcome to purchase tickets for the group as a whole, or you have the option of having each individual purchase their own tickets. Either way you can sit together!
- All orders are filled based on the best seats available. We will work with you to reserve seats in your desired price level and location.
- Upon making your reservation, you will receive an email confirming the details of your reservation: the name of the show, the date, the time, how many tickets reserved, your EZGroup confirmation code, reception time and location (if applicable), and pre- or post-show event (if applicable).
- The final ticket purchases must be made two weeks prior the event. After this date, the tickets you have on hold will be released to the general public. At that time, we will still be able to offer you the group rate, although the tickets will not necessarily be near the original seats reserved.
- IU Auditorium Box Office and IUauditorium.com accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover as methods of payment. The Box Office also accepts cash and check.
- Once your group’s tickets are completely paid for, we encourage you to pick them up at the Box Office before the night of the event, but you may also pick them up the night of the event. For your convenience, the Box Office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and opens two hours before the start of any event.
- If you have any questions or need to make changes to your reservation, please contact our Groups Specialist or call (812) 855-1103.
The full-service staff at IU Auditorium is dedicated to working with you to create a great evening for your group. For more information, contact our Groups Specialist at (812) 855-1103 or fill out our online reservation form below.