Get a Group and Go!
It is never too soon to plan your next group event! For groups of 20 or more we offer substantial discounts off the regular ticket price for all of our season shows and more. Additional benefits of organizing a group order include:
• Group seating
• Advance seat reservation with deferred payment
• Lower service charges and handling fees
• Several payment options, including an online promo code that allows group members to purchase their tickets individually
• The possibility of organizing pre- or post-show receptions
• The chance to request outreach opportunities for your group (see below)
Once we’ve set aside a block of seats for you, your group has until two weeks prior to the event to complete payment on reserved seats. We accept group reservations for the 2014-2015 season starting May 5 for events through April of 2015. Use our online reservation request form or call us at (812) 856-5784 for more information about bringing your group to IU Auditorium.
Many of the 2014-2015 shows are selling fast so be sure to place your group order today to get the best seats!
Planning Your Group Outing
• Your group representative is always welcome to purchase tickets for the group as a whole, or you have the option of having each individual purchase their own tickets online through a custom promotional code and our interactive seat map. Either way you can sit together!
• All orders are filled based on the best seats available. We will work with you to reserve seats in your desired price level and location.
• Upon making your reservation, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order: the name of the show, the date, the time, how many tickets reserved, your promotional code (if applicable), reception time and location (if applicable), and pre- or post-show event (if applicable).
• The final ticket purchases must be made two weeks prior the event. After this date, the tickets you have on hold will be released to the general public. At that time, we will still be able to offer you the group rate, although the tickets will not necessarily be near the original seats reserved. Note that a $10 processing fee will be added to your final charges.
• IU Auditorium Box Office and IUauditorium.com accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover as methods of payment. The Box Office also accepts cash and check. Also, IU student groups may use their Student Organization Account (SOA) for the purchase of tickets.
• Once your group’s tickets are completely paid for, we encourage you to pick them up at the Box Office before the night of the event, but you may also pick them up the night of the event. For your convenience, the Box Office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and opens three hours before the start of any ticketed event.
For all of our season productions, the IU Auditorium strives to organize additional outreach events that serve to complement our shows. These outreach initiatives can be organized to serve several purposes. They can provide a greater contextual understanding of a show, generate a deeper artistic experience, create an opportunity for social networking, or offer individuals the chance to expand their knowledge in the field of arts and entertainment. These events take on several forms, including but not limited to:
• Guest lectures
• Cast interactions
• Master classes
• Venue tours
• Educational panels
We’re happy to look into organizing an outreach event for your group—just let us know!
The full-service staff at IU Auditorium is dedicated to working with you to create a great evening for your group. For more information, contact our Groups Specialist at [email protected] or (812) 856-5784, or fill out our online reservation form below.