Get a Group and Go!
It is never too soon to plan your next group event! For groups of 20 or more we offer substantial discounts off regular ticket prices for all of our season shows. Additional benefits of organizing a group order include:
• Group seating
• Advance seat reservation with deferred payment
• Convenient payment options—including ways for group members to purchase their tickets individually online
• The ability to organize pre- or post-show receptions
• The chance to participate in outreach opportunities and artist interactions* *subject to availability
Contact our group sales coordinator at [email protected] for more information about bringing your group to IU Auditorium.
Planning Your Group Outing
• All orders are filled based on the best seats available. We will work with you to reserve seats in your desired price level and location.
• Upon making your reservation, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order: the event title, date, time, number of tickets reserved, and if applicable, your promo code, reception time and location, and pre- or post-show event.
• IU Auditorium Box Office and IUauditorium.com accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover as methods of payment. The Box Office also accepts cash and check. Also, IU student groups may use their Student Organization Account (SOA) for the purchase of tickets.
• If your entire group’s tickets are being ordered and paid for by a single individual, we encourage you to pick them up at the Box Office before the night of the event. For your convenience, the Box Office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and opens three hours before the start of any ticketed event. If group members are paying individually, they may simply print their tickets at home or upload to their mobile devices.
For all of our season productions, the IU Auditorium strives to organize additional outreach events that serve to complement our shows. These outreach initiatives can be organized to serve several purposes. They can provide a greater contextual understanding of a show, generate a deeper artistic experience, create an opportunity for social networking, or offer individuals the chance to expand their knowledge in the field of arts and entertainment. These events take on several forms, including but not limited to:
• Guest lectures
• Cast interactions
• Master classes
• Venue tours
• Educational panels
We’re happy to look into organizing an outreach event for your group—just let us know!
The staff at IU Auditorium is dedicated to working with you to create a great evening for your group. For more information, contact our Groups Specialist at [email protected] or fill out our online reservation form below.