2022 Reunion Itinerary
Friday, October 21
Welcome Gathering at Switchyard Brewing
419 N Walnut Street, Bloomington
7 – 9 p.m.
Welcome back to Bloomington! Catch up with old friends and new at Switchyard Brewing and join us for snacks and drinks.
- Parking: Street parking is available in the area in addition to the Walnut Street Garage, just one block south on North Walnut between 7th and 8th Street.
Saturday, October 22
Optional Daytime Activities: Make plans with your fellow Auditorium friends or explore these options on your own, but either way, relax and enjoy some of Bloomington’s staples:
- Visit the Bloomington Community Farmer’s Market
- Check out the Eskenazi Museum of Art or the Lilly Library on the IU campus
- Have breakfast on the patio at the Runcible Spoon
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Soma and satiate your sweet tooth at Parlor Donuts
- Explore Bloomington’s own B-Line Trail, a 3.1-mile paved trail from Adams Street to Country Club Drive with many places to stop for a cup of coffee, a meal, or to enjoy some local art or recently opened Switchyard Park or other recreational options along the way
- Do some wine tasting at Oliver Winery
- Watch the Indiana Hoosiers take on Rutgers at your favorite local establishment (game time is 12 p.m.)
- Or check out the Bloomington Calendar of Events for many other opportunities
IU Auditorium Alumni Association Reunion Reception and Dinner
IU Auditorium North Patio
7:30 – 10 p.m.
The weekend will culminate with our reception and dinner starting at 7:30 p.m. The party will take place under a tent (the weather looks to be beautiful!) on the north patio of the Auditorium (to the left if you are facing the main entrance). Mix and mingle with all our guests and help us celebrate the weekend and accomplishments of Auditorium Alumni like you!
- Parking: Please park in any available spots in the parking lot on the south side of the Auditorium. You may also park along the curb of Showalter Fountain. Additional parking can also be found in the East Garage (formerly Jordan Garage) on Eagleson Avenue (formerly Jordan Avenue). There is no parking fee on weekends.
Sunday, October 23
Grandorf Student Leadership Summit Mentorship Roundtable Breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Join current IU Auditorium student employees for breakfast and build connections with the next generation of IU Auditorium alumni. We also invite you to stay for the Grandorf Student Leadership Summit’s keynote speaker.
Registration Fees (per person):
- Entire Weekend: $75
- Friday Reception only: $25
- Saturday evening Reception only: $50