IU Auditorium Events Postponed
Due to the ongoing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, all ticketed events that were scheduled to take place at IU Auditorium for the 2020–2021 academic year have been postponed. Future dates are being planned for all postponed events and will be announced once confirmed.
A list of 2020–2021 postponed ticketed events:
- David Sedaris
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical
- RAIN – A Tribute to The Beatles
Please see below for information regarding the rescheduling of postponed events:
Are any IU Auditorium events cancelled?
At this time, no Auditorium events are cancelled. All postponed events will be rescheduled and new dates will be announced once confirmed.
Do I need a new ticket?
- Please keep your current ticket. This will be valid for the rescheduled dates.
- If you have already loaded your mobile ticket to your device (i.e. Apple Wallet), please login to your account and load your ticket once more to reflect your new date once announced.
- If you were texted a link to your ticket previously, the same link will now load your new ticket.
- If you previously purchased online but did not yet load or view your ticket, logging into your account and viewing your ticket now will reflect your new date once announced.
I have tickets to a multi-performance event title—how will I know which performance my tickets are now good for?
Your tickets will be good for the corresponding rescheduled performance once new dates are determined. IU Auditorium will alert you with what specific date your tickets will be valid for when the new dates are announced. If you would like to exchange for a different performance once the new dates are determined, you may exchange your tickets online using the live interactive seat map: visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step directions.
What are your box office hours?
Normal IU Auditorium Box Office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The physical box office at IU Auditorium is currently closed, but we are responding daily during our normal business hours to email sent to or calls made to (812) 855-1103.
How can I exchange, refund, or donate my tickets?
- If the new date does not work for your schedule, we will be happy assist in exchanging the ticket for another event, donating the ticket value to IU Auditorium, extending account credit, or issuing a refund for your ticket. For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or call (812) 855-1103 at your convenience.
- You may also exchange your tickets online using the live interactive seat map: visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step directions.
What is account credit and how can I use it?
Should the value of an exchanged ticket exceed the value of a new ticket, you will be issued account credit. Account credit is stored value with the IU Auditorium box office and can be used towards the purchase of another IU Auditorium event. Your account credit will be automatically applied for future purchases and will be available until March 31, 2021.
Can I transfer my tickets to another person?
Yes, you can. Here’s how:
- Login to your Account Manager account from either your desktop or mobile device.
- Choose “Manage Tickets”
- Choose “Send” and select which seats to send
- Enter Name and Email address and hit “Send”
- You will receive a confirmation within your account and an email confirming your ticket forward
What if I didn’t purchase my tickets directly from IUauditorium.com?
- If you purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster, please visit Ticketmaster.com for assistance.
- If you purchased your ticket through a reseller, you should contact their customer service department for information.
What if I purchased an EPACK for the 2019–2020 season?
The expiration date for these vouchers has been extended to March 31, 2021.
Are IU Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance events happening?
The current IU Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance performance season has been cancelled.
Are IU Cinema events happening?
The current IU Cinema schedule is virtual only. To see a full schedule and learn more, visit cinema.indiana.edu.
Links for more information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and actions to help reduce the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Indiana Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Announcing An Evening with Wayne Brady on April 21IU students are invited to celebrate IU Day with comedian Wayne Brady! This exclusive free livestream event will feature the Emmy Award winner performing improv live from his studio in Los Angeles direct to IU students.
IU Auditorium Announces The Horns of the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra Live at Prebys Amphitheater on April 13IU Auditorium is proud to present the Horns of the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra Live at Prebys Amphitheater on Tuesday, April 13 at 3:30 p.m. The free performance is open to IU students, faculty and staff. Tickets are not required, but seating is subject to Monroe County gathering limitations and all guests will be asked to register upon arrival.