Updates: Impacts of COVID-19 on IU Auditorium Performances
Updates: Impacts of COVID-19 on IU Auditorium Performances
NEW DATES ANNOUNCED FOR POSTPONED EVENTS
Due to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, all ticketed events scheduled to take place at IU Auditorium through May 3 were postponed. New dates have now been announced for all ticketed events with the exception of Laverne Cox.
A list of new confirmed dates for postponed ticketed events:
- Davis Sedaris: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Waitress: Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Napoleon Dynamite: Friday, January 22, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical: Friday, March 5 at 8 p.m., Saturday, March 6 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., and Sunday, March 7 at 2 p.m., 2021
- RAIN – A Tribute to The Beatles: Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
Information about Laverne Cox at IU Auditorium will be announced when details become available.
Please see below for information regarding the rescheduling of postponed events:
Are any IU Auditorium events cancelled?
At this time, no Auditorium events are cancelled. All postponed events except Laverne Cox have been rescheduled. More information on Laverne Cox at IU Auditorium will be announced when details become available.
Do I need a new ticket?
- Please keep your current ticket. This will be valid for the rescheduled date(s).
- If you have already loaded your mobile ticket to your device (i.e. Apple Wallet), please login to your account and load your ticket once more to reflect your new date.
- If you were texted a link to your ticket previously, the same link will now load your new ticket.
- If you previously purchased online but did not yet load or view your ticket, logging into your account and viewing your ticket now will reflect your new date.
I have tickets to a multi-performance event title—how will I know which performance my tickets are now good for?
Your tickets are good for the corresponding performance as indicated on the chart below. If you would like to exchange for a difference performance, you may exchange your tickets online using the live interactive seat map: visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step directions.
|Title||If you have tickets for this performance/time:||Your tickets are now valid for this performance/time:|
|Waitress||Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.||Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 2 p.m.|
|Waitress||Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.||Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Friday, April 17, 2020 at 8 p.m.||Friday, March 5, 2021 at 8 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 2 p.m||Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 2 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 8 p.m.||Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 8 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 2 p.m||Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 2 p.m.|
What are your box office hours?
Normal IU Auditorium Box Office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The box office is currently closed in accordance with Governor Holcomb’s orders, but we are responding daily during our normal business hours to email sent to or calls made to (812) 855-1103.
How can I exchange, refund, or donate my tickets?
- If the new date does not work for your schedule, we will be happy assist in exchanging the ticket for another event, donating the ticket value to IU Auditorium, extending account credit, or issuing a refund for your ticket. For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or call (812) 855-1103 at your convenience.
- You may also exchange your tickets online using the live interactive seat map: visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step directions.
What is account credit and how can I use it?
Should the value of an exchanged ticket exceed the value of a new ticket, you will be issued Account Credit. Account credit is stored value with IU Auditorium box office and can be used towards the purchase of another IU Auditorium event. Your account credit will be automatically applied for future purchases and will be available until March 31, 2021.
Can I transfer my tickets to another person?
Yes, you can. Here’s how:
- Login to your Account Manager account from either your desktop or mobile device.
- Choose “Manage Tickets”
- Choose “Send” and select which seats to send
- Enter Name and Email address and hit “Send”
- You will receive a confirmation within your account and an email confirming your ticket forward
What if I didn’t purchase my tickets directly from IUauditorium.com?
- If you purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster, please visit Ticketmaster.com for assistance.
- If you purchased your ticket through a reseller, you should contact their customer service department for information.
What if I purchased an EPACK for the 2019–2020 season?
The expiration date for these vouchers has been extended to March 31, 2021.
Are IU Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance events happening?
The remainder of the IU Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance performance season has been cancelled. Guests that have purchased tickets to The Servant of Two Masters, Crazy For You, or New Moves will be fully refunded. Your original method of payment will be refunded in full and will be reflected in 7–10 business days. If you have any questions, please contact the IU Auditorium Box Office at [email protected] or call (812) 855-1103.
Are IU Cinema events happening?
IU Cinema events through May 7 have been cancelled or postponed. IU Cinema will reach out to all ticket holders directly with more information. If further changes to IU Cinema’s event schedule are made, that information will be shared by email to all subscribers and ticketholders, on IU Cinema’s social media channels, and at cinema.indiana.edu.
Links for more information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and actions to help reduce the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Indiana Department of Health
- World Health Organization
New Dates Announced for IU Auditorium Postponed EventsDue to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, all ticketed events scheduled to take place at IU Auditorium through May 3 were postponed. New dates have now been announced for all ticketed events with the exception of Laverne Cox.
All Ticketed Events Through May 3 Have Been PostponedDue to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, all IU Auditorium ticketed events scheduled through May 3 have been postponed, and now include Beautiful – The Carole King Musical (April 17–19) and David Sedaris (April 30).