IU Auditorium Events Postponed or Rescheduled
Due to the ongoing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and with the health and safety of our guests in mind, all ticketed events that were scheduled to take place at IU Auditorium for the remainder of 2020 were postponed. New dates have now been announced for all ticketed events with the exception of David Sedaris.
A list of confirmed dates for postponed ticketed events:
- Davis Sedaris: new date to be announced soon
- Waitress: Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Napoleon Dynamite: Friday, January 22, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Beautiful – The Carole King Musical: Friday, March 5 at 8 p.m., Saturday, March 6 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., and Sunday, March 7 at 2 p.m., 2021
- RAIN – A Tribute to The Beatles: Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
Please see below for information regarding the rescheduling of postponed events:
Are any IU Auditorium events cancelled?
At this time, no Auditorium events are cancelled. All postponed events have either been rescheduled or new dates will be announced once confirmed.
Do I need a new ticket?
- Please keep your current ticket. This will be valid for the rescheduled date(s).
- If you have already loaded your mobile ticket to your device (i.e. Apple Wallet), please login to your account and load your ticket once more to reflect your new date once announced.
- If you were texted a link to your ticket previously, the same link will now load your new ticket.
- If you previously purchased online but did not yet load or view your ticket, logging into your account and viewing your ticket now will reflect your new date once announced.
I have tickets to a multi-performance event title—how will I know which performance my tickets are now good for?
Your tickets are good for the corresponding performance as indicated on the chart below. If you would like to exchange for a different performance, you may exchange your tickets online using the live interactive seat map: visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step directions.
|Title||If you have tickets for this performance/time:||Your tickets are now valid for this performance/time:|
|Waitress||Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.||Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 2 p.m.|
|Waitress||Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.||Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Friday, April 17, 2020 at 8 p.m.||Friday, March 5, 2021 at 8 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 2 p.m||Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 2 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 8 p.m.||Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 8 p.m.|
|Beautiful||Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 2 p.m||Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 2 p.m.|
What are your box office hours?
Normal IU Auditorium Box Office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The physical box office at IU Auditorium is currently closed, but we are responding daily during our normal business hours to email sent to or calls made to (812) 855-1103.
How can I exchange, refund, or donate my tickets?
- If the new date does not work for your schedule, we will be happy assist in exchanging the ticket for another event, donating the ticket value to IU Auditorium, extending account credit, or issuing a refund for your ticket. For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or call (812) 855-1103 at your convenience.
- You may also exchange your tickets online using the live interactive seat map: visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step directions.
What is account credit and how can I use it?
Should the value of an exchanged ticket exceed the value of a new ticket, you will be issued account credit. Account credit is stored value with IU Auditorium box office and can be used towards the purchase of another IU Auditorium event. Your account credit will be automatically applied for future purchases and will be available until March 31, 2021.
Can I transfer my tickets to another person?
Yes, you can. Here’s how:
- Login to your Account Manager account from either your desktop or mobile device.
- Choose “Manage Tickets”
- Choose “Send” and select which seats to send
- Enter Name and Email address and hit “Send”
- You will receive a confirmation within your account and an email confirming your ticket forward
What if I didn’t purchase my tickets directly from IUauditorium.com?
- If you purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster, please visit Ticketmaster.com for assistance.
- If you purchased your ticket through a reseller, you should contact their customer service department for information.
What if I purchased an EPACK for the 2019–2020 season?
The expiration date for these vouchers has been extended to March 31, 2021.
Are IU Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance events happening?
The current IU Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance performance season has been cancelled.
Are IU Cinema events happening?
The current IU Cinema schedule is virtual only. To see a full schedule and learn more, visit cinema.indiana.edu.
Links for more information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and actions to help reduce the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Indiana Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Announcing Remembering John Lennon 40 Years Later with Glenn GassOn the 40th anniversary of the night of John Lennon’s untimely death, IU Auditorium will host Remembering John Lennon 40 Years Later with Glenn Gass on Tuesday, December 8 at 8 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. CT. The live event can be viewed on Zoom and the IU Auditorium Facebook page and will later be archived at IUauditorium.com/Livestreams. The event will feature a conversation with Gass on the impact John had and continues to have on music and the world.
Announcing A Killer Party – A Murder Mystery Musicalspan style="background:white">IU Auditorium invites you to A Killer Party – A Murder Mystery Musical, a brand-new musical starring Broadway theatre favorites from Hamilton, Mean Girls, Wicked, Aladdin, The Book of Mormon, Waitress, Beautiful, Jersey Boys, and more. Seen in more than 70 countries and with over 100,000 streams of the original cast album, A Killer Party is the must-see-hit of the year and is available for purchase anytime now through December 31, 2020, and is available for viewing through July 31, 2021