David Sedaris Postponed, New Date to Be Announced
David Sedaris at IU Auditorium on December 1 has been postponed. A future date is being planned and will be announced once confirmed.
Tickets for David Sedaris at IU Auditorium will be honored at the new date once announced.
For those with mobile tickets:
- If you have already loaded your mobile ticket to your device (i.e. Apple Wallet), you may log in to your account and load your ticket once more to reflect the new date and time once announced.
- If you were texted a link to your ticket previously, the same link will load your new ticket once new date is announced.
- If you previously purchased online but did not yet load or view your ticket, logging into your account and viewing your ticket will reflect the new date and time once announced.
For those with hard tickets:
- You may log in to your account and load a new ticket on your mobile device once new date is announced.
- We are also happy to mail your new tickets once the date is announced to your home address: simply email [email protected] with your name and desired mailing address and we will send you your new tickets after the new date is announced and when our box office is open onsite at IU Auditorium.
For those with conflicts when the new date is announced:
- If you would like to exchange your tickets to a different performance date or title, you may do so online. Visit IUauditorium.com/exchange for step-by-step instructions to learn how.
For more information about exchanges, refunds, transferring tickets, and account credit, visit IUauditorium.com/coronavirus-updates or email [email protected] and one of our box office representatives will respond within one business day.