IU Event Services, a department of IU Auditorium, is Bloomington’s leading provider of guest services staffing. Our guest services model follows the simple rule to exceed guests’ expectations in every facet of their experience. IU Event Services events are aligned with the vision and goals of the organization we work with, bringing with us the philosophy that the organization and the events must be created with the customer in mind.
IU Event Services Can Support A Wide Variety of Events:
- Athletic events
- University ceremonies
- Conferences and meetings
A Few of Our Satisfied Clients Include:
- IU Athletics
- IU Ceremonies
- IU Alumni Association
- Indiana Memorial Union Board
- IU Conferences
IU Event Services Offers:
- Creation of events that are aligned with the vision and goals of the organization
- Experiences, professional guest service personnel tailored to the needs of specific events.
- A wealth of communication tools that can be catered to specific event needs.
- Training and retention programs for staff.
Employment with IU Event Services:
IU Event Service is always looking for energized, outgoing individuals who have the ability to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere for our patrons. Team members work a variety of exciting events in historic venues across the Indiana University campus. As a requirement for employment with IU Event Services, staff are expected to work most IU football and men’s basketball games, some Little 500 events, and commencement. For more information about employment with IU Event Services please email [email protected] or call (812) 855-4575.