Marketing & Box Office Services
IU Auditorium serves a total market area of over 175,000 people within a 25-mile radius of the Auditorium facility. The vast majority (over 60%) of the audience and ticket buyers for events in the facility are the students, faculty, and staff of IU.
A number of promotional opportunities are available to our facility users:
- Ticketed events will receive a complimentary listing on our website.
- Marketing consultations are available free of charge
We also operate as a full service agency for our rental clients' advertising and deisgn needs. We can offer competetive pricing, and have exclusive access to specialty media rates in the Bloomington market and South-Central Indiana region. All ad placements and print materials coordination are subject to a 15% fee, and graphic design/ad localization services are available at a $30 per-item charge. Available services include but are not limited to:
- Design and implementation of an advertisement plan
- Direct marketing to our 90,000-recipient e-mail list or tailored subset ($.015/address)
- Ad buy placement
- Print materials production
- TV/Radio spot localization
- Graphic Deisgn/ad localization
To inquire about our marketing services, please contact Karyn Dunn, IU Auditorium Marketing Manager, at [email protected].
Currently, our office does not offer the coordination of promotional contests, giveaways, or press/media management for rental events.
The IU Auditorium has a full-service Ticketmaster box office to support ticketed events. Our professional staff will guide you through the ticketing process, from important decisions such as ticket prices and scaling of the house, to final reconciliation.
- All ticketed events handled by our box office.
- Nationwide Ticketmaster distribution.
- Website listing free of charge for ticketed events.
- Box office reports available upon request.
- Special requests can be arranged (group sales, off-site ticket sales, etc.)
- Box office fees included in facility rental fee.
Regular box office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and three hours before starting time on days of events. We are closed during winter and spring breaks and all university recognized holidays.