Marketing & Box Office Services
IU Auditorium serves a total market area of over 175,000 people within a 25-mile radius of the Auditorium facility. The vast majority (over 60%) of the audience and ticket buyers for events in the facility are the students, faculty, and staff of IU.
A number of promotional opportunities are available to our facility users:
- Ticketed events will be listed on our website.
- For a fee, we can direct market to our 20,000 known ticket buyers through our e-mail lists.
- Limited consultation is available with the Events Manager regarding media placement and other promotional opportunities.
- Advertising agency arrangements can be made through our office.
The IU Auditorium has a full-service Ticketmaster box office to support ticketed events. Our professional staff will guide you through the ticketing process, from important decisions such as ticket prices and scaling of the house, to final reconciliation.
- All ticketed events handled by our box office.
- Nationwide Ticketmaster distribution.
- Website listing free of charge for ticketed events.
- Box office reports available upon request.
- Special requests can be arranged (group sales, off-site ticket sales, etc.)
- Box office fees included in facility rental fee.
Regular box office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and three hours before starting time on days of events. We are closed during winter and spring breaks and all university recognized holidays.