Hall of Murals
The Hall of Murals, home to the priceless and newly-restored Thomas Hart Benton murals, is a regal setting for wedding ceremonies and intimate receptions.
- Social and Industrial History of Indiana by Thomas Hart Benton
- Marble walls and banisters
- Staircases on north and south ends
- Coat check
- High, 35-foot ceiling
- Adjustable lighting
- New doors separate the Hall of Murals and the Foyer
- Exhibition Space – 2028 sq. ft.
- Reception Space – 350 people
- Meeting Space – 250 people (theatrical style seating)
- 8’, 6’, and 4’ tables
- Portable bars
- 32" round gathering tables
- Please refer to the Rental Fees page for this information.