Young Professionals for the Performing Arts
The Young Professionals for the Performing Arts (YPPA) is IU Auditorium’s dynamic leadership group for young professionals who seek to further their understanding and exposure to live dance, music, and theatre. Members are culturally interested, active professionals who support the institutional advancement of IU Auditorium by making an annual contribution and by increasing public interest in and awareness of IU Auditorium and its mission. Both are vital to the success of audience development in the years to come.
YPPA is a membership group for IU Auditorium patrons between the ages of 25 and 45. Donations through YPPA are part of the Annual Fund and therefore support the Auditorium’s audience development efforts, which help to diversify, broaden, and strengthen its audiences, increasing access to the Auditorium and the performing arts.
$100 per individual and $125 per family or partnership unit per year (current Circle of Friends memberships count towards Young Professionals memberships)
YPPA Member benefits include:
Complimentary invitation to a variety of pre-performance and post-performance special events (performance tickets not included) planned for YPPA members only with possible “meet & greet” sessions with artists including:
- Family Night
- Date Night
- YPPA Welcome Event
- Pre-performance and Post-Performance Wine & Cheese Receptions
- Complimentary invitation to the New Season Announcement annual event
- Access to the member services hotline for information on membership benefits, special events, and performances
- Advance ticket purchase opportunities and special ticket discounts on many IU Auditorium performances
- Ability to arrange group events for friends and members by access to group sales privileges
- E-mail notices for last minute-ticket offers
- Complimentary invitation to Circle of Friends pre-performance hospitality receptions (performance tickets not included)
- Special offers on rentals of Hospitality Rooms on available dates for business-related and personal special events
- Complimentary invitation to observe artist(s) conducting Master Classes for IU students.
For more information about YPPA membership, contact Mindy Peral at email@example.com
For additional information about supporting IU Auditorium through individual or corporate gifts, sponsorships, gifts of stock, or bequests, contact:
Community and Corporate Relations