IU Auditorium Circle of Friends
IU Auditorium's community of donors, or Circle of Friends, join corporate, philanthropic, and cultural leaders in ensuring IU Auditorium continues to thrive as a presenter of world-class performing arts in Bloomington. Their financial support is vital to the operation of this community treasure, and also helps foster educational opportunities for IU and Bloomington community members alike.
Circle of Friends contributions allow us to:
- Provide need-based scholarships for student employees and volunteers
- Present the highest quality artists and events
- Educate IU students and community members through masterclasses, outreach programs, internships, and more
- Partner with area non-profit organizations in our “Give the Magic” program, which provides tickets andeducational opportunities to underserved children throughout our community
Plus, there are many perks of being a member of the Circle of Friends, including:
- Loyalty points for your contributions that go toward earning improved seat selections year-by-year. Learn more about our Loyalty Points system here.
- Priority ticket services: The service you deserve—no waiting in line!
- Advance Sales: When new shows are announced, you are always among the first to know and the first to buy.
- Great Performances: Enjoy the very best in Broadway, music, comedy, and more right in your hometown.
To become a Circle of Friends member simply give to the Auditorium in any denomination by calling our development office at (812) 855-8048, or you may process an donation online by clicking the Give Now button.
"My husband and I both strongly believe in the power of a live performance to inspire and educate; we have brought our children, both as youngsters and now as adults, to events every year, as well as other family members and friends from time to time."
"I was a twentysomething 'townie' when I first stepped foot into the Auditorium foyer. I remember being awestruck by its granduer. And it was just minutes away from our home! My life has been enriched by attending all the diverse events at the Auditorium, and I still get that little feeling of excitement whenever I walk inside that amazing building. . . even after 60 years of amazing events."
For additional information about supporting IU Auditorium through individual gifts & gifts of stock, please contact:
Donor Relations Office: (812) 855-8061
For additional information about supporting IU Auditorium through corporate gifts, please contact:
Director of Development