Free Parking and Shuttle
Free parking and shuttle service to and from the Auditorium is offered for all season shows as well as for many other events held at the Auditorium. Park at your leisure, and you will be met by IU Auditorium staff, board the shuttle, then take the short ride to the Auditorium.
This is available at:
- Atwater Garage - Entrance on Faculty Dr. between 3rd St. and Atwater Ave.
- Poplars Garage - Entrance on 6th St., between Grant St. and Dunn St.
The shuttle begins 90 minutes prior to the event start time and provides frequent pickups. When the curtain goes down, the shuttle returns you to the garage.
Keep ticket stub! Simply show to the garage attendant to exit the garage free of charge.
Limited paid parking may be available within walking distance of the Auditorium:
- Jordan Avenue Garage - When event staff is operating the facility, limited event parking is available for $10 (cash only) beginning at 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. (This entrance fee is waived for individuals with any valid IU parking permit.) Hourly rates when entering before 5 p.m. or when event staff is not operating can reach $26, but can be paid with cash or credit card upon exit. Free limited event parking is also available from 6 p.m. on Friday through Sunday.
- Indiana Memorial Union Lots 1 and 2 - Please visit the IMU website for location and rate information.
- Auditorium Event Permit - IU offers an Auditorium event permit valid after 5 p.m. for any non-24 hour space in the vincitity of the Auditorium. Visit the IU Parking Operations website for more information.
The limited parking located around Showalter Fountain is exclusively reserved for those with State-Issued disability tags and/or IU Auditorium Circle Passes.
IU Permit Parking
Please note that the 24-hour EM-P parking spaces located on the south side of IU Auditorium will not be available for events; other permit-only locations on campus will remain in effect.
For more information, call the Auditorium at (812) 855-1103 or e-mail us at [email protected]